Job: Senior Sales Manager, Alternative Assets
|| Senior Sales Manager, Alternative Assets
• Our client is a ground-breaking UK based start-up involved in creating the first fractional ownership marketplace for art. We are using advanced technologies to enable tradeable shares to be issued and distributed to investors backed by single assets.
• The platform is ready, and we are anticipating launch in December 2021.
• We are looking for an exceptional distribution professional, to join our growing and multi-talented team.
• You would be under the supervision of our Head of Product and working closely with our leadership team from our offices in Central London.
• The company’s UK based funds, managed by an FCA-authorised investment manager, investing into top-tier; blue chip art provides a new opportunity for financial advisors and wealth managers to diversify their clients’ investment portfolios.
• The successful candidate will identify potentially interested advisors/managers, introduce the company to these advisors/managers, manage company products through any internal or external due diligence or panelling processes, and be available to advisors/managers as they or their clients consider an investment.
• You will be responsible for identifying, initiating and managing these advisor/manager relationships which are key to the success of the company’s business as we build our presence.
• You will work with our marketing, PR and other senior team to help raise the firm’s profile among the advisor/manager market.
• 5+ years’ experience of the financial advisory or wealth management market
• A strong professional network of advisors/managers
• Experience of managing investment products through due diligence or panelling processes
• Up to date professional qualifications and ability to demonstrate competence
• Good knowledge of a private market, alternative asset class
• Comfortable building and managing relationships with a range of clients
• Excellent written and verbal English
• Excellent and approachable sales communication (written and verbal)
• Comfortable handling rejections and persuading
• Resilient and positive-minded
• Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Have an interest in financial markets and current affairs
• Confident and personable
• Comfortable working in a start-up environment
• IT literate
Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Gary Pendergast.