Job: Sales Director
|| Sales Director
• We are looking for a Sales Investment Director to join our Global Client Solutions team in London.
• You will be working across asset classes, in a sales team environment.
• You will raise the ability of the firm’s sales force(s) to articulate the investment story in front of intermediaries in order to increase asset flow to the company, as well as build strong and trusted relationships with the Head of and Director of Sales management and sales team.
• Raise the ability of the firm’s sales force(s) in articulating our investment story in front of intermediaries to raise the level of asset flow to the company
• Build strong and trusted relationships with the Head of and Director of Sales Management and sales teams
• Manage the relationship with the Life business, including execution of our strategy, and create a distribution network with them
• Oversee the delivery of investment training and product content for the firm through a variety of mediums, to increase the effectiveness of the company sales team in an investment environment
• Working face to face within client teams and with company clients, especially in the National and Network arena. This includes presenting at company sales meetings and conferences, client conferences and client pitches
• Work with internal sales, marketing, and product areas to gain support and understanding in improving investment collateral and quality of propositions
• Agree on product priorities with both sides of the business (in a way that benefits both parties) in conjunction with the Head of Third Party Relationships
• Supporting the strategic aim of both sides of the business to deliver greater investment flow into company managed solutions (OEICS, UL, structured products) via the sales team.
• Proven credible experience in and extensive knowledge of the investment intermediary market and advisor firms, or insurance company experience is key
• Ownership of a national network and ability to build relationships with service providers
• Excellent organisational and collaborative skills
• High level of communication skills with proven ability to drive key messaging for clients, in particular the ability to clearly articulate the company story and vision of our thought leadership agenda
• Previous experience in driving a first-class client experience and ability to build key relationships with external clients
• Demonstrate passion and curiosity for the investments industry and general understanding of a wide range of asset classes
• Having the ability to influence at a senior level
• Client focus: experience presenting to clients, understanding their needs and feeding this back into Sales team
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Gary Pendergast.