Job: RFP Writer
|| RFP Writer
• The RFP team is responsible for writing RFPs for all strategies manufactured by the firm.
• In order to do so the team works closely with the different business development teams and content owners to gather appropriate data and information continuously.
• The team is organised along areas of expertise both by strategy/solutions and company business lines (legal, risk, compliance etc.).
• In addition to writing RFPs the team is responsible for the entries of strategies on consultant databases.
• These database platforms are used by consultants and prospects to perform screening of managers and have a similar function as RFPs and RFIs
• Writing RFP’s, RFI’s and answering other information requests in close cooperation with the business development and investment engine team and all parts of the organisation.
• Assist in maintenance and coordination of consultant database platforms, requires capability to work with external provider to ensure coverage is up to date and commercially sound.
• Contributes to content storage (e.g. Qvidian) to improve the consistent and effective communication process in RFP’s towards consultants and institutional investors
• Closely cooperates with content owners to collect and maintain available information
• Apply commercial literal skills to text content to make sure every sentence in an RFP is written to convince a client to go with company offered products and solutions
• Gathering of information, managing deadlines, answering questions to the client in line with risk management and compliance procedures
• Maintains a good degree of market and product developments to be a sparring partner for all involved in writing RFP’s.
• Knowledge of Asset Management
• Literacy and language skills: fluent in English
• Good communication skills
• Attention to detail (accuracy)
• Customer Focus
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Gary Pendergast.