Job: RFP Executive
|| RFP Executive
• The marketing team is responsible for all marketing communications for the company and is responsible for all content required to assist and support the sales process.
• To work with RFP team and across the wider business to complete a range of client RFPs/RFIs / DDQs to support the Institutional and Wholesale teams (example of audiences – Investment Consultants, institutional pension schemes, local authorities, charities and insurance companies, wealth managers, multi managers, IFAs and Platforms) in the company’s key strategies including equities, multi asset and fixed income.
• Assist in the sales process by completing RFPs, DDQs and RFIs to a high standard of accuracy, to tight deadlines.
• Assist the sales and investment teams and other members of the RFP team with any requests for information they have.
• Work with product managers, investment managers and other content owners/ SMEs to ensure accurate, consistent and compelling content
• Build relationships and develop strong knowledge of products and marketing and sales initiatives.
• Support the RFP managers in the completion of due diligence requests and questionnaires
• To build and maintain all RFP content within the Qvidian RFP system
• Work with the company and external providers to maintain strong presence on consultant and wholesale databases
• Reflect the company’s core values through demonstrating positive behaviours in relation to your objectives and all stakeholders.
• Take ownership of your own development by ensuring that you have a clear and defined development plan that you continually review and work towards
• Experience of delivering RFPs and DDQs to wholesale and institutional clients
• An understanding of investment products, including familiarity with various asset types: equity, fixed income, property and cash.
• Highly proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Preferably educated to degree level
• Investment Management Certificate (IMC) preferred
• Excellent attention to detail, written skills and high degree of numeracy
• Effective verbal communications at all levels of the organisation as well as externally.
• Strong organisational and time management skills – Ability to manage multiple vendors and projects simultaneously
• Ability to work effectively within a team and across the company
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Gary Pendergast.