Job: Pricing Technician
|| Pricing Technician
||£20,000 – £30,000
• Our client, now needs a Pricing Technician to support the transformation and the future growth of the business within the Wealth Management function, so it can be a market-leading, retirement-led platform provider offering a holistic approach to Retirement Income, Tax and Estate Planning to the UK Wealth Advisory market.
• Supporting the Wealth Pricing and product team in achieving its goals and objectives, including supporting the team in pricing exercises, testing our quotes/illustrations to ensure these are accurate, and producing timely and relevant MI to support managing the business.
• Complete regular business as usual tasks within pricing and product management, including quotations and the production of regular management information.
• Ensure regular processes are up to date and fit for purpose, including regular review and updating of documentation.
• To assist on systems based pricing projects, in particular carrying out detailed testing of pricing engines and implementing any pricing changes
• Creating data sets to run through models, running models and outputting results.
• Supporting the production of pricing reports and pricing reviews
• Assisting with production of data for product reviews
• Good time management skills and be able to meet tight deadlines.
• Good team working and communication skills are required as well as good listening skills and the ability to follow instructions and processes carefully.
• They should also be computer literate with strong computer skills especially in Excel. Good understanding of Word and Access also an advantage.
• Efficient use of spreadsheets and basic data manipulation skills.
• Process focused – with a focus on continual improvement
• Highly numerate with good attention to detail
• Candidate to have proven mathematical or engineering background – at least A-level grade C in mathematics essential.
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Gary Pendergast.