Job: Marketing Lead
|| Marketing Lead
• We are looking for an exceptional Marketing Manager, to join our growing and multi-talented team. He/she should be proactively minded with an analytical and data driven approach and possess an in depth understanding of marketing tools and platforms.
• The successful applicant’s clear focus will be on building the right marketing foundations for the company and will be able to provide informed recommendations to the senior management team.
• Being an essential part of launch phase of the company.
• Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
• Develop and implement, in conjunction with our marketing partners, a plan and strategy to drive traffic to the company website and convert traffic into investors.
• Run social media call to action campaigns and manage the social media channels (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) and influencer programs to enhance audience engagement.
• Find ways to reach the firm’s potential target audience in the most efficient way.
• Provide data driven insights, and recommendations, to senior management to inform company growth strategy.
• Calculate and monitor customer subscriber acquisition costs. Provide recommendations on how to make the customer acquisition process more financially efficient that would achieve point 3 above.
• Establish KPIs and dashboards for acquisition and retention.
• Work with development and product teams to ensure frictionless user experience and make recommendations on how to improve conversion rates at each step.
• Track marketing performance and return on investment, providing regular updates to the senior management team.
• Monitor the marketing budget, working closely with senior management to allocate funds wisely.
• Oversee and approve marketing material.
• Analyse consumer behaviour and adjust marketing campaigns accordingly.
• Work with external agencies, when appropriate, to effectively manage events, press relationships, editorial requests, presentations, promotional materials and online activities.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Marketing Manager or a similar position, preferably at a FinTech, banking or online trading company, with a minimum 7 years of experience in marketing related roles.
• Experience in marketing financially regulated products
• Strong understanding of performance marketing.
• Knowledge of marketing and website analytics tools and platforms (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
• Demonstrable experience in working with agencies and service providers, together with the ability to find and choose the most suitable partners.
• Strength in planning and executing campaigns with a maintained focus on the deliverables.
• Proven experience in identifying target audiences to build campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
• Orchestrating marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
• Numerically literate, comfortable working with metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
• Excellent teamwork skills.
• Proactive mindset and ability to thrive in a start-up environment
• BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Gary Pendergast.