Job: Marketing Executive
|| Marketing Executive
||£30,000 – £45,000
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Providing a professional level of marketing and communication to new and existing clients, along with assisting with the ongoing development of the business, to ensure that the company meets its business goals within the standards set by the financial services industry.
• Assist in preparation of all company marketing, event and communication strategies – arrange times, venues, resources required etc.
• Ensure all clients and prospective clients are correctly greeted during company visits.
• Maintain appropriate marketing and CRM databases.
• Liaison with all external marketing, branding, communication and events companies.
• Address or redirect enquiries from clients to appropriate individuals.
• Maintain Social Media channels and diarise communications on each channel as appropriate.
• Ensure marketing stationery management maintained for efficiency whilst monitoring costs.
• Type, edit and format letters, memoranda, reports, presentations etc
• Ensure all preparation for promotional activity is completed on schedule and in the most effective and efficient way.
• Assist the Sales Team with the completion of all relevant business information reports as necessary.
• Maintain press folders.
• Assistance with award applications.
• Ensure standardisation of all email signatures across staff.
• Maintain promotional item stock as agreed with Directors.
• Preparation and distribution of company HTML newsletters as agreed.
• Act as primary liaison with appointed marketing agencies.
• Any other functions deemed appropriate and agreed (this will include attendance at client meetings as agreed).
• Good understanding of the financial services industry.
• Intermediate to advanced secretarial skills.
• Excellent communication and social skills.
• Excellent analytical, organisation, time management and prioritising skills
• Ability to quickly learn the features and functionality of appropriate communication and marketing software and other business systems.
• Basic level understanding of all aspects of the financial advice process.
• Commitment to work within clearly defined business processes.
• A demonstrable commitment to performance excellence.
• Well developed expertise in computer software.
• Excellent interpersonal skills for dealing with enquiries relating to sensitive and confidential issues.
• Proven ability to develop and manage relationships with a diverse range of people.
• Knowledge of the current issues, services and programs that the organisation is involved with.
• Ability to achieve agreed outcomes without supervision, and work to demanding deadlines.
• To be appropriately qualified for the position held.
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Gary Pendergast.