Job: Head of UK Sales
|| Head of UK Sales
• The firm is looking for a sales and client support professional to promote the firm’s investment strategies to targeted investors in the UK
• The role is based in the London office and is reporting to the Head of International
• To grow fund sales through developing relationships with Discretionary Asset Managers, Wealth Managers and Advisory intermediaries by being client-centric and leveraging opportunities
• To contribute to the team achieving and exceeding the team revenue target
• Meet the personal objectives set by the Company
• Increase sales for the company overall.
• Drive sales growth generally through developing new client relationships
• Develop Key Account Relationships
• Consistently demonstrate a clear understanding of client issues and how the company has the capability to support on these issues
• Maximise and deliver existing business opportunities with the client and proactively grow new revenue opportunities with that client
• Support and maintain regular contact with Key Clients, where there is scope for increasing bandwidth, and drive incremental sales growth through new services
• Maintain continuous contact with existing clients with the view to identifying opportunities for growth
• Maintain regular contact with existing clients to manage the retention of existing assets
• Work closely with senior members of the team in order to maximize sales opportunities and maintain existing relationships
• Work proactively on pipeline lists and developing approaches to help close deals
• Develop and review product solutions as client requirements evolve
• Develop and deepen strong strategic relationships in the UK
• To achieve new business sales whilst supporting existing client base and future clients.
• To support all aspects of marketing activities
• Strong understanding, knowledge and experience of the investment markets
• Strong understanding and experience of working in the Wholesale Distribution markets
• Proven successful customer interaction
• Have proven existing customer relationships for the UK that the role covers
• Be able to communicate in an effective manner and provide a professional level of information within the business
Personal Capabilities Required, e.g. skills, attitude, strengths:
• Proven sales track record coupled with strong background and network in the Investment Management / Asset Management sector
• Demonstrable sales technique with an ability to develop successful long-term relationships with institutional and sub-advisory clients and/or with investment consultants, private banks, multi managers and family offices.
• Demonstrate a strong commercial awareness
• Excellent relationship management skills
• Excellent planning and organisation skills
• Possess a positive attitude in all areas of work
• A good team player with the ability to adapt to a number of varying tasks within a small team.
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Gary Pendergast.