Job: Head of Strategic Alliances
|| Head of Strategic Alliances
• Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director the Head of Strategic Alliances will work within the Distribution Team (based in London). The role will be responsible for generating new fund sales and contributing to the overall sales team target.
• The role will involve managing the Advisory Team’s strategy, activity and budget spend.
• The role involves engaging with and developing the business relationships with key Advisor Firms, Platforms and Fund Rating Agencies to produce fund sales.
• The role also involves direct engagement with the Individual Distribution Sales Team to support them in achieving their investment sales targets.
• The role requires product and investment knowledge, as well as having proven experience in dealing with the key decision makers in the target market.
Fund Ratings Agencies:
• Maintain and develop our relationships with all the decision makers with a view to gaining fund ratings and / or panel positions in model portfolios.
Key Strategic Advisory Accounts:
• Maintain and develop our relationships with all the key decision makers with a view to gaining fund position on panels for the accounts that firm have the Investment Relationship.
Support the Individual Distribution team:
• Maintain and develop our relationships with the sales team providing support with a view to enhancing collective sales from the advisory market.
Key Advisor Support firms:
• Maintain and develop the relationships with those business’s that provide data and risk management support including Distribution Technology with a view to enhancing collective sales across all the advisor sales channels.
• Manage the team of two individuals including 1 to 1 meetings, setting objectives and monitoring performance.
Distribution team management:
• Be responsible for the management of the Distribution team in the absence of the Sales and Marketing Director.
Generic Company Accountabilities (Risk Management & Controls):
• Ensure familiarity with risk management programs, as they impact this position, and follow appropriate risk management procedures to control, monitor and report on business activities
• Ensure compliance with Company policies, regulatory, professional & legal requirements
• In depth understanding and knowledge of UK advisory market
• In depth knowledge of the Fund Ratings Agencies
• Experienced in people management
• Experienced in working with Life Company sales people
• Budget management
• At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
• High business acumen
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Adaptable, resourceful and a quick learner
• IMC preferred
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Gary Pendergast.