Job: European Sales Manager
|| European Sales Manager
• The firm is looking for an experienced European sales manager to promote the firm’s investment strategies to targeted investors across Europe, as well as servicing existing clients.
• The team’s responsibility involves client facing activities, and requires extensive co-ordination with internal resources in London as well as other overseas offices.
• The role is based in the London office and is reporting to the sales and marketing director.
• Work closely with senior members of the team in order to maximize sales opportunities and maintain existing relationships
• Work proactively on pipeline lists and developing approaches to help close deals
• Develop and review product solutions as client requirements evolve
• Work closely with the client service department to ensure client satisfaction through periodic meetings covering investment performance.
• To achieve and exceed realistic sales targets.
• Good experience within a business development function within the European asset management industry
• Experience and knowledge especially focusing on Scandinavia, Benelux and Northern Europe
• Demonstrable ability to develop successful long term relationships with institutional and sub-advisory clients and/or with investment consultants
• Fluency in English (written and verbal) essential. And at least one other European language (French or German) desirable
• A good team player
• IMC or European equivalent certification desirable
• Efficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
• A working knowledge of regulatory issues in Europe
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Gary Pendergast.