Job: Director of Investment Sales
|| Director of Investment Sales
Achieve targets of raising new assets and retention of existing assets through the development of existing and new prospects within the wholesale, discretionary, retail / IFA market in the UK.
Dimension of the role is independent. 4 direct reports: 3 Sales Directors and 1 Product Specialist.
• Ensure familiarity with risk management programs, as they impact this position, and follow appropriate risk management procedures to control, monitor and report on business activities
• Ensure compliance with company policies, regulatory, professional & legal requirements
• Responsible for promoting a new range of funds to the UK discretionary market including funds of funds, private wealth, platforms, national & networks,
• Develop relationships with discretionary fund managers, fund selectors in the UK, funds of funds, private banks, platforms, national & networks
• Organise client promotional events, seminars and in-house presentations ranging from bespoke institutional meetings to mass-market large-scale campaigns
• Drive sales activities, meet sales target and retain business
• Develop strategic plans per segment to ensure achievement of assets and sales target. Ensure focus is maintained on key accounts
• Represent and champion the company in the wider wholesale, discretionary and retail market
• Responsible for managing the relationship with the distribution arm of the life company.
• Increase the share of wallet of Life and pensions funds.
• Responsible for overseeing the promotion of Collective offering sold through the Life insurance distribution network.
• Ensuring that cross fertilisation opportunities are optimised.
• Ensure close relationships with other members of the team with the view of sharing and developing best practices
• To provide leadership and development to the sales team (approximately three individuals) reporting via goal setting, feedback and coaching, so that individuals performance (activity, behaviours and standards) improve in line with business objectives.
• Degree in finance, business or economics
• A proven track record in building a client base and relationship management from a discretionary environment including funds of funds, private wealth, third party platform provider
• High business acumen, strong and confident communicator
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Hands on and entrepreneurial
• Managerial skills
• Investment Management Certificate
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Gary Pendergast.