Job: Digital UI Designer
|| Digital UI Designer
• We are currently looking for a talented, enthusiastic Digital Designer with exceptional design skills to take projects from concept stages all the way through to complete website design visuals including the creation of all assets required.
• The role encompasses a broad range of design requirements from complete websites, UI/UX wireframing, mock-ups, online ads, digital panels, email marketing, apps and more.
• The successful candidate will be a creative thinker who can demonstrate a high level of skill across multiple platforms.
• You will need excellent creative thinking, organisational and time management skills. You should possess a strong eye for detail and be able to easily multitask plus understand project management stages required to fulfil both large and small-scale projects quickly and efficiently.
• Excellent experience in Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
• Manage incoming creative / digital requests via Trello or Email
• Provide support in conceptual design working closely with the Creative Artworker and the Creative Services Manager
• Maintain Sketch templates and manage the updating of clients visuals assets
• Plan for digital projects, mapping out milestones and deliverables
• Good communication skills to ensure planning schedules run smoothly
• A good understanding of brand and corporate guidelines
• Collaborative skills to work closely with Creative Services Manager, Project managers as well as the client
• Great progress reporting skills at every stage of the design and artwork process
• Methodical approach to archiving images and sketch files / artwork
• Expert knowledge in creating digital art and assets (such as wireframes and hi fidelity web designs)
Continuous Professional Development:
• Work closely with Creative Services Manager to set and meet performance objectives and deliverables on a regular and agreed basis
• Undertake regular online training in the fulfilment of the role
• Maintain a working up-to-date knowledge of technical and creative techniques inline with current trends
• Apple Mac user
• Min 5 years proven experience
• Essential: Expert level: Sketch, Photoshop
• Preferred: InDesign, Illustrator, AdobeXD
• Desirable: After Effects, Premiere Pro, Principle
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Gary Pendergast.