Job: Creative Artworker
|| Creative Artworker
• We are looking for a Creative Artworker to provide support by assisting in concept creation and delivery across multiple print and digital formats. We’re looking for an individual with a passion for innovation, creativity and design. The ideal candidate will have experience of working in an agency environment or has experience in the financial sector.
• The role encompasses a broad range of design requirements from concept, design layouts, motion graphics, wireframing, online advertising, email marketing, interactive pdf’s and video editing.
• The Creative Artworker role is aimed at an individual with a creative panache and fastidious nature, organisational skills and attention to detail
Support for Creative Team:
• Excellent experience in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
• Manage incoming creative requests via Trello or Email
• Provide support in conceptual design working closely with the Digital UI designer and the Creative Services Manager
• Maintain design templates and manage the updating of clients visuals assets
• Plan for creative digital projects, mapping milestones and deliverables – good project management skills
• Good communication skills to ensure planning schedules run smoothly
• A good understanding of brand and corporate guidelines
• Collaborative skills to work closely with Creative Services Manager, project managers as well as the client
• Great progress reporting skills at every stage of the design and artwork process
• Methodical approach to archiving images and artwork
• Experience in creating digital art and assets (such as web banners and wire framing)
Continuous Professional Development:
• Work closely with Creative Services Manager to set and meet performance objectives and deliverables on a regular and agreed basis
• Undertake regular online training in the fulfilment of the role
• Maintain a working up-to-date knowledge of technical and creative techniques inline with current trends
• Apple Mac user
• Min 5 years experience (this is an advanced role, demonstrating a wide range of design mediums)
• Essential: Expert level at: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
• Preferred: PowerPoint, Sketch, Adobe XD, InCopy
• Desirable: After Effects, Premiere Pro
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Gary Pendergast.