Job: Client Services & Marketing Associate
|| Client Services & Marketing Associate
• To provide high quality marketing and client service support
• Support the distribution activities across all relevant sales channels in terms of MIS, CRM database management, product liaison with marketing support and Client on-boarding process (KYC + KYD).
• Help with Office Management.
• On-going Client Service as defined by sending fund and portfolio updates, dealing with queries and requests, and interacting in such a way as to help win new, and protect existing business.
• Help co-ordinate necessary MIS. This includes pipeline activity / market specific data /assessment of new opportunities / packaging of product etc.
• Assisting with sales endeavours
• Prospect Mapping / Schedule maintenance and reporting
• CRM System maintenance
• Assisting with organisation of road-shows and itineraries
• Sourcing answers for client / prospect / consultant queries and requests
• Liaising with sales support and marketing re marketing collateral and events
• Liaising with PR department and outside agency re requests
• Establish and maintain management information in terms of prospects / pipeline / work in progress
• Responding to ad-hoc industry association, directory providers, investment consultant and general intermediary requests and other external or internal new business-related requests for information
• Responding to investor and prospective investor requests for information
• Co-ordination of quarterly fund reporting
• Co-ordination of investor contact programme and investor meetings
• Completion of appropriate client take-on processes and records for all new investors
• Responsibility for investor database supporting client service and new business development
• Preparing and updating presentation and marketing materials for client pitches and investor meetings
• Preparing briefings for client pitches and investor meetings
• Updating marketing materials and websites
• Annual updates of investor records according to legal and compliance requirements
• Undertaking project work – for example on new products or new target investors
• Experience working within the asset management industry
• Good fund knowledge
• Strong academic credentials
• Client service oriented with strong operational mind-set.
• Flexibility and Resourceful
• Problem resolution. Ability to plan, organise and deliver solutions
• Good EQ/ interpersonal skills with ability to interact with teams globally
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Gary Pendergast.