Job: Client Services and Marketing Support Executive, Spanish & Italian Speaker
|| Client Services and Marketing Support Executive, Spanish & Italian Speaker
Our client has two areas of focus in Europe:
• Management Company for firm’s product platforms domiciled in Luxembourg
• Sales of company products to Institutional investors and distribution channels in Europe including the responsibility for the business in the Middle East
• Support the UK-based European distribution activities across all relevant sales channels in terms of MIS, CRM database management, product liaison with the Asia office, marketing support and Client on-boarding process (KYC + KYD).
• Help with Office Management.
• On-going Client Service as defined by sending fund and portfolio updates, dealing with queries and requests, and interacting in such a way as to help win new, and protect existing business.
• Act as European client take-on manager and be accountable for ’on-boarding’ European Institutional and Wholesale business.
• Coordinate and liaise with the Singapore office for all product related issues.
• Help co-ordinate necessary MIS. This includes pipeline activity / market specific data /assessment of new opportunities / packaging of product etc.
• Coordinate with the various functional areas based in the Singapore office and provide Europe-based knowledge and assistance if and when required.
Sales Support including:
• Assisting with sales endeavours in Europe / GCC Tier 1
• Prospect Mapping / Schedule maintenance and reporting
• CRM System maintenance
• Assisting with organisation of road-shows and itineraries
• Sourcing answers for client / prospect / consultant queries and requests
• Liaising with sales support and marketing re marketing collateral and events
• Liaising with PR department and outside agency re requests
• Establish and maintain management information in terms of prospects / pipeline / work in progress
• Create ad hoc presentations and material
• Linguistic ability essential fluency in both Italian & Spanish
• Previous experience working within the asset management industry preferable
• Strong academic credentials
• Client service oriented with strong operational mind-set.
• Flexibility and Resourceful
• Able to work in start-up scenarios
• Problem resolution. Ability to plan, organise and deliver solutions
• Good EQ/ interpersonal skills with ability to interact with teams globally
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Gary Pendergast.