• We now need a Campaign Executive to support the transformation and the future growth of the business within the Marketing function, so it can operate as an integrated marketing team that positions the firm as a market leader in the UK, by creating a single brand, delivering a seamless digital experience for our customers and employees, and bring the brand to life.
• Supports and assists with the development, creation and delivery of high quality content and campaigns as specified in the divisional marketing communications plan.
• Responsible for production and ongoing maintenance of on and offline campaigns and content, from brief to execution/distribution, including customer literature, sales aids, online content, webinars, advertising and social media.
• Develop advertising and direct marketing campaigns from brief through to delivery, on and offline, across multiple channels – e.g. media advertising, email, direct mail, social media, paid search
• Create, schedule, deploy and promote high quality product literature, sales material, web content, content for webinars, events, social media, and other purposes, drawing on internal and external creative and technical resources where appropriate
• Ensure that all marketing collateral and literature on and offline is maintained and up-to-date, managing the approval process so that it adheres to brand guidelines, and is signed-off by Technical, Legal, Compliance, Product and Distribution, and any other relevant parties, including external partners, as appropriate
• Work closely with counterparts in other departments as required, such as Sales, Product and Compliance, and external advertising agencies, media buyers etc
• Carry out campaign analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics, email results and other ad hoc reporting
Practical experience in a marketing communications role is necessary, for example:
• Experience in campaign development and content creation
• Use of data and marketing analytics tools
• Basic knowledge of digital marketing methods – including email campaigns, content marketing, social media, and online advertising
• Some experience working with agencies and other providers of marketing services
• Hands-on experience of at least some marketing systems such as CMS, google analytics, marketing automation and email software
• Intermediary B2B Marketing Experience / Market to Financial Advisor experience is desirable
• Marketing experience in either Pensions or Investment Bonds is essential
• Platform Marketing experience is desirable
• A background in financial services is desirable, but not essential
• Degree level education
• Marketing qualification – CIM or equivalent