• We now need a Campaign Executive to support the transformation and the future growth of the business, working in Wealth Marketing, operating within an integrated marketing team to position the firm as a market leading brand in the UK Retirement and Wealth Management markets.
• Supports and assists with the development, creation and delivery of high quality content and campaigns as specified in the divisional marketing communications plan. Responsible for production and ongoing maintenance of on and offline campaigns and content, from brief to launch, including customer literature, sales aids, online content, webinars, advertising and social media.
• Create, schedule, deploy and promote high quality product literature, sales material, web content, content for webinars, events, social media, and other purposes, drawing on internal and external creative and technical resources where appropriate
• Develop advertising and direct marketing campaigns from brief through to delivery, on and offline, across multiple channels – e.g. media advertising, email, direct mail, social media, paid search
• Ensure that all marketing collateral and literature on and offline is maintained and up-to-date, managing the approval process so that it adheres to brand guidelines, and is signed-off by Technical, Legal, Compliance, Product and Distribution, and any other relevant parties, including external partners, as appropriate
• Work closely with counterparts in other departments as required, such as Sales, Product and Compliance, and external advertising agencies, media buyers etc
• Carry out campaign analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics, email results and other ad hoc reporting
We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running, and has:
• Strong experience of marketing in Insurance or Home Finance
• A good understanding of Insurance, and experience of writing and editing product brochures, sales aids, emails and so on. You will need to be comfortable writing product related marketing copy
• Experience of marketing to intermediaries (b2b) – ideally financial advisers.
Additional experience in a marketing role should include:
• Campaign development and content creation
• Digital marketing such as emails, content marketing, social media, and online advertising
• Some experience working with agencies and other providers of marketing services
• Hands-on experience of at least some marketing systems such as CMS, google analytics, marketing automation and email software
• Marketing experience in either insurance or home finance is essential
• A background in financial services is essential
• Degree level education
• Marketing qualification – CIM or equivalent